Saturday, February 12, 2011

How To Get Espnu On Your Tv

Impasse





Impasse = It is said the impasse or situation that is not out ...

is said of the point where you will find this blog, that guy at the other side and all his life in general ...




After nearly more than three months without wandering around here (abandoned by Muse, because I wanted and even for myself) to write back this little screen, not because motive or reason, just maybe. boredom.

still do not know if I will publish it, or just be like so many other entries that I write for me, and are hidden, like a newspaper, or any personal relief. The truth is that today I got to write.
You feel a little guilty to have initiated this blog and leave, but ... never pretended that it not become a liability if not just an enjoyable pastime where you can share with friends what one would find through Google tito navigating and performing a copy-paste of mine ...

Today (as would a friend) if not continue in these parts, or just be an entry prior to a "here I come" final.

the moment, in that impasse where I am, without finding an outlet or a light that indicates a point at which to dig out of it, just say thank you for continuing through here and follow writing comments

Kisses and ... for now .... Gero Art!




0 comments:

Post a Comment