Saturday, May 2, 2009

Elder Sisters Javtalk





This text is not mine is a text that my good friend Lestat hiso me as a birthday gift a year ago, I had relegated to a forum that is dead and wanted to rescue because I loved it. Lest

Thanks.


Note. The characters, Armand and Marius, pertenecesn Mrs Anne Rice, so we reported that we take these for entertainment only nonprofit.

Divan
For Lestat_Lioncourt

"I wish to paint your body with my toes, permeating every note of color in each poro.-those words were a powerful song to sin.

slowly undress my body, his fingers slid down my face and then my shoulders to drop my gown. Black gown that made me wear. His hands were stained with paint and egg white, was the mixture that was used to paint on canvas.

had just painted like an angel, my wings were awesome and my eyes seemed to have a religion. However, the only one who thought it was him. He had spent a thousand calamities, I was treated worse than an animal and Marius made me mad. It was the genius of the Paintings, the Magician. Many said they had subtlety in their lines, I say it was just genius.

today I'm going to grant you more than words, you preparado.-kissed my neck and I could feel a chill go my spine.

maestro. "I'm yours" I whispered Trembling. amo. "I said with my eyes fixed on hers. He just seduced me taking me to a nearby couch. I lay there naked, he kept his clothes while his hair caressing my torso.

"I pequeño." His fingers were diligent in my post, began to dilate and I shuddered. I could not moan because their language stopped me. I kissed a lust myself sinking in despair. I opened my legs more waiting to take me to complete pleasure. Those buds are moving slowly, turned and touched my prostate. He still had traces of paint and made to glide smoothly.

candles were lit by the lamp, but soon faded completely, leaving only those close to us lit. I smiled when I pushed a little. Her eyes glowed in the dark as two foci. His fingers were in my driveway, caressing my body.

está. "I whispered taking off her clothes and showing their Member erguido. "But first, Ven-joined me on the couch and leaned to his knees in the cabinet. Their sex touched my lips and I opened them to start licking. My language is passed from the tip to the base, I felt every vein and every piece of skin with a special flavor. My eyes closed and my mind drifted.

sucked with desire, pressed my lips and her hips moved. His manly voice repeating my name over and over again moaned. Left my mouth and climbed over me.

"Today we will be the merger of two almas.-entered me once, making me cry and was rhythmic onslaughts. They were not too strong but deep. I twisted until it fell into an orgasm. Ejaculated between us and he did it in my heart. His mouth ran my neck and my chest still afterwards. Left me and took me in his arms.

"Tonight I will tell all my secrets.

That was how I became a vampire lover, soon to be one of them and my life would be marked by fire, darkness and your name.




0 comments:

Post a Comment