Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Poptropicadatabase Error

"I Love You / Hate" Les Fleurs du Mal

angeles goticos Pictures, Images and Photos



Dedicated to Kenny Black Kitten


"I Love You / Hate"
by Nerissa Leone

tell How much I love you? Yes
hate you as much or a little more
That this miserable existence
To have condemned me.

How I hate? Yes
every breath of yours is mine.

I belong.
For that unites the distance that separates us,
Love terrifies us,
The pain is killing me,
And you light me cry,

I hate you I love you!
I adore and despise!

Because I've done this, I've killed

and sentenced to an experience that neither
In my wildest dreams
From childhood, I imagine.

I love you, I hate you!
I despise and adore!

hurts, if it hurts!
Hate You / Loving
De la forma en que lo hago.

Mi ángel dorado,
Mi monstruo de luz,
Mi ser amado.

¡Y te amo y te desprecio!
¡Y te odio y te adoro!

¡Oh, si cuanto te adoro!

Mi amante, mi verdugo.

§*§
Una pausa en el relato...
solo para postear este lindo poema, de lo mas nuevo que saque de mi cabeza.
Espero que os haya gustado ^^.

0 comments:

Post a Comment