Monday, October 11, 2010

Brothers Printer Status Offline

Award "Like your Blog" Knowing



Arkaitz that great pen pal who insists on giving us awards granted to him by their good blogger, and in the background ... you leave that vein masochistic reading ... to be there every day demonstrating the affection we have and good work. Well I'm sorry
Lastanosa, but although no longer keep count of the awards have given me ... still will not catch the ham that both yearn.
I know you will forgive me, but I am vague these days. Total ... I have no favorite makeup, I usually restore the first you rascal, you know ... cover some pores, a little titanlux and run ...

So this prize was split between all aguantáis me and I occasionally you pass by this corner retalero, because the great truth is that ... I award you deserve it more than me, for putting up and read my

A big big kiss to all and thanks again Arkaitz for that corner of yours if it is to nominate in all these awards

0 comments:

Post a Comment