Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tattoo Of Ruby Red Slippers




be

by: Nerissa Leone



Let me be a part of you ...

of nowhere that dwells in your breast.
Del pain in your soul.

be part of your all
And nothing of your being.

Let me, love you till the end of time.
When the light is extinguished

When darkness is all
And Nothing is absolute.


Let me be all and be all ...

be night and day
be anything that does not crave ...

And be no what you want.

Let me be the shadow that follows your steps ...
Day after day, night after night
Under the clear light of the stars that you praise from the top.

Let me be from now ...

Your everything and your nothing.

be your sin and redemption.

And until the time becomes infinite ...

And the silence is absolute ...

I'll be your light and your darkness.


~§*§~

0 comments:

Post a Comment