Sunday, April 3, 2011

Best Clothes To Wear In A Dunk Tank

Fall Leaves Note 4

Wednesday. Day when the first golden leaf stood in my way. I did not hesitate, because a million pictures in my head rested when stepped on. Creaked like being frozen chopped chocolate in my teeth.


I always liked autumn leaves. Sepia roads and the breeze swaying the branches of trees. The distance from the sun to a pale yellow and nice. The neglect of the summer to see the nostalgic coming winter. Transition. Habituation. Rains that wet and cold do not freeze. Balance between yes and no.


Autumn is the ying yang.


laughs that are mixed with the sound of cars. Tissues in the neck, leaving the scarf in the closet until a couple of months. Boots on the night, sandals in the day. Thin jackets without hoods.


The last time I saw it was an autumn day. Both llevava sunglasses in the sun, the sun still blinding noon. We hugged. I put my face in his chest and let me cuddle her arms. It was big, much bigger than me. In him, with him, I had always felt protected. He kissed my cheek and ran my hair back, searching my eyes. We are and smile told me everything.


I was not smiling.


Since then evoke the fall and I remember the noisy silence of its remoteness. People got confused between my eyes and lost it forever. The hole in my heart was so deep that the blood spurted and bathed the sidewalk. Never came back to beat normally.


Now the autumn leaves remind me of her voice.

Just
autumn leaves everywhere. LE

0 comments:

Post a Comment