Friday, November 6, 2009

Double Heart Wedding Programs

Neglect Your Heart

Gravitation belongs to its author: Murakami sensei ^ ^
I take your children rendered, not for profit, only to meet some of my crazy fantasies and perverted mind.



Neglect Your Heart Today

By Nerissa Leone

}



much pain, and how to forget ...

If I had the opportunity to do so long ago, I swear by the gods I do not know and I have come to speak, that he had.


But unfortunately the two do not exist.


Ich Verlassen Heunt 'Dein Herz / Neglect Your Heart Today


hear the title of that song in German, and even without knowing what meant to sing it to your ear after making love with so much pleasure and love, or at least I thought that was love, actually I did was make the injury more serious than you can make your loved one.


Stealing the soul, His entire self-interest.


My selfishness.


If it is, and I accept it.

For right now I regret that there is no turning back now, things took an uncertain direction in which there is no exit, no more doors to escape.


And even then I tell you once more but now I do not want, or you can hear.


love you, more than my own existence, and still do, even now that quavered me repeat that phrase, now that is what it means it hurts me to hear between the last sigh that escapes from your lips ...


Ich Verlassen Heunt 'Dein Herz / Neglect Your Heart Today


Ojala and I had known before.


Ojala and was not in this state, to the despair of not having more, knowing that never come back.


To know that even though I hold almost inhuman strength and will not respond to my words, because you no longer are.


For I have given you freedom, wings to escape from my side and forms a life where your light shine with sincerity to someone else and this thank you in the most honestly I never knew what I value.


Im stillen / In silence

Lass ich von dir ab / I leave

Der letzte Kuss / last kiss


Paraphrasing a phrase you hear in some old novel Shakpeare:


"And with this last kiss I die"


I go and I thank you and let me say goodbye to you, loving to the last space in your divine body.


I love you.


I hope you know.


I need.


That error mine to realize this because it is too late.


Ich danke für all die Liebe die / all I agradesco Love

Ich danke dir in Ewigkeit / You Eternally grateful


And sorry for all the fraud that causes you, but today ....


Today my bleeding heart I tell you ....


Ich Verlassen Heunt 'Dein Herz / Ich Verlassen Heunt' Dein Herz

leave your love / abandono tu amor

I leave your heart / abandono tu corazón

your life - your kiss / tu vida - tus besos

Your warmth - your presence, / tu calor - tu cercania,

Deir tenderness. / Tu ternura.

AS I LOVE YOU! / ¡POR QUE TE AMO!



Ai shiteru Shu-chan



Eiri Yuki







0 comments:

Post a Comment