Friday, November 6, 2009

Where Does Discharge Come From

Today In Joy and Sorrow









In Joy and Sorrow


Por Nerissa Leone





a feeling you never forget ...

Two words that mean so much ...

A place to wait for that which leads to utter them.

A body ...

My body.

Why Love hurt so much, that hurt ...


What is not supposed to love should make us happy ?


So ...


Why am I not happy?


thought to each step he took, looking down and the rain on my head, this undoubtedly was the worst day of my life.


First, the math teacher which brought it to me, then my parents did not understand that mine was not the administration, if not the music.


So without further to do I left the house alone with the move I was wearing, looking for the one who said love me to death, but he, from whom I least expected, also gave me back.


What a shame ... shame ... that's over me!


already without parents, without friends, without love.


I stood in the middle of a bridge, recharging my arms on the railing, watching the cars pass, was a river of light, white, red and yellow, simply mesmerizing.


At that moment the only thing that crossed my mind was throw the vacuum, the only way to end my suffering, but the rain began to fall, first in a light drizzle accompanied by cold wind, then harder.


Still, I went there, watching the lights, not daring to move even an inch of the place, breathing easy, because no tears to be distinguished in my face, as these were mingled with the drops of rain that washed my face perfectly.


Pura.


Water was the fluid that revitalized my soul like a balm for wounds deeper within me.


face lift, eyes closed, letting the rain water falls squarely on my cheeks, my forehead, eyes and lips.


Drinking this liquid, the cry of God, the cry of the Angels who suffered with me all my losses, my pain and the tears that purify me.


And I smiled again after long months of eternal bitterness, sleeplessness and crying, smiled and laughed with laughter open until my stomach hurt and made me bend over, falling face down on the wet ground cement that bridge even where I was.


was a mad, completely mad, remembering my sentences while I laugh, opening her eyes, watching that river of lights below me, called me screaming.


And even between hysterical laughter, I got to the railing, holding the thin light pole hugging while I swung from front to the following, non-stop laughing.


What irony!


And life was so, until you find more way that the shiny white light down the hall, where you have been refused entry to all doors as you go and scream for help quiet so as not to disturb anyone.


closed his eyes, turning out loud, just keep a smile etched forever on his lips, listening to the wind and rain, feeling both elements play with my hair, inhaling the strong smell of a wet afternoon fall, thinking about them, my loved ones who may weep for me.


And I was happy.


At the last moment when the last sound that assaulted my ears was the drifting of the cars, and the last image that came to my eyes was your face fallen angel, and the last thing my lips your name was pronounced blessed.


And a wry smile on my face ever captured, sinister.


0 comments:

Post a Comment