Thursday, November 5, 2009

Office Ultimate Steal

" De Profundis ad clamavi I '


Kitten Dedicated to Kenny

advance Happy Birthday beautiful.

I love you.


"De profundis ad te clamavi"

By Nerissa Leone


I betrayed the unconscious

Al saberte

not mine Far

all perverse desire

In my left mind.


"perhaps I can lick the tears from your eyes?

Can you see the glamor of death?

But I can not see your face

From the darkness of this room.


Amarte

I make you mine forever

feed off of you

to the last drop of blood.


Can you hear the sound of the wind,

Calling

quietly to my grave?

and die in sin, buried

On a bed of hot ashes.


And the sound of your voice

The sound of your voice damn

screaming in the middle of the night

Crying my name.



Melisante
Image: http://talamasca.ru/talamasca/darkgift/

0 comments:

Post a Comment