Thursday, September 2, 2010

How To Get Xbox Hdmi Working Again

My inner world

I close my eyes and find my inner world.


In this world the grass is pink and small walk the trails feet away from the eyes.

There are eyes everywhere: the leaves are eye drops are the eyes, the sun is a great eye that blinks, looks at me and nods.


If I advance and let the sun warm my body oval, I laugh, millions of laughs around me and make me smile at the same time, inviting me to form a single song with them.


And besides that there are words, many words, all those in a beautiful English that cover the trunks of trees, which are blurred in the ocean waves, which form sentences in heaven, forcing me to recall them as I walk, mesmerized .



"Sighs escape from her strawberry mouth"


"butterfly dream you were my soul ...

and you look like a sad "


" As light waves to kiss

ignites the heart, "
.
.
My imaginary world is so rich in energy, love, feelings. Is so intense that even trying to hide it can not fail to appear. It's so wonderful that I alone, and nobody but me can understand.
love my inner world.
LE

0 comments:

Post a Comment