Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lime Green Scooter Weels

The waves ....

Sometimes life is so much like sea ...
Waves come and go ... and like the sea, in one of those waves, you find people and run happy, bouncy, frothy ... Other
with temper and abruptly ....
Sometimes gentle, arriving exhausted at the beach, just to lick the shore and back.

There are people taking relaxing, or soothing, or something even stronger to continue. To me, that is produced by the sea. Their sound, smell, taste, its moisture ... acting on me like a battery charger.

very day, coming down the boardwalk, I could not escape the luxury of putting off my shoes and my feet in the sand, that was my first intention, and I ended up walking along the shore, wet pants, and shoes in hand ...
And of course .... mp3 with this song I put here is not my Biscay, so often missed, nor the Mediterranean, which I have the privilege of living is the Atlantic Ocean, mighty and brave as few .. . All seas have their charm, but ... green color that makes you my Cantabrian with that power you have, not change it for any ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment