Thursday, September 2, 2010

Magicgate Card Reader Sony Vaio Drivers

... wandering ...

wander
Meaning ...

  • separate and apart from the main topic of spoken or written. (normal thing in me ...)
  • disorderly or speak or write without a purpose. (I practice every day ...)
  • Think of several things on without order, purpose or specific reason. (That's not normal
  • ?...) Worship: Wandering, wandering. (anda. .. because I did not know that was so cultured ...)



Ramble ... for me always meant ... let out your dreams, daydream, escape the harsh reality around you, make a nod to the life and navigate between neurons rioting, let out what's inside without any order or control ...

Although it seems somewhat chaotic ... the vast majority of the time, you get out something specific. An orderly disorder, much like life itself, but ... that makes you smile and take a look with a little hope around you.

makes you keep fighting in life, which is a lot. I always said that things were not ordered for me I prefer my disorder within it ... find what I want, even ....
myself

0 comments:

Post a Comment