Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pvc Vs Copper Pipe Freezing

Today

I've loved for good reason. Without reason. I loved her dearly and with lack or excess of it.
I cried for love and laugh through it. I
blinded eyes looking outside, dreaming of laughter outside, feeling an echo imaginary one I love that never existed.
Someone has cried for me, and I brought the tears.
I pronounced names during the morning bath-different names with varying intensity. I wanted to have some, and perhaps (at least someone) wanted to have me.
More than once I said "I miss you." And others I have answered "me too you."

But this time I do not want to find "I love you" dull, bright eyes and caresses false.

Now I refuse to look .

From now wait for someone to find me. What a treasure hunter look under the cloth under the skin under warm bodies under the drops blood under the salty sweat and sighs of the lung.

From today I will not look to the side and let go of attachments. And see if some interesting dive under the fabric, under the skin under warm bodies under the drops of blood under the salty sweat and sighs of the lung.

From now close my eyes to love and just open my arms to say goodbye kisses, while some adventure with sword and shield of silver is in under the fabric, under the skin under warm bodies under the drops of blood under the salty sweat and sighs of the lung.

"I love the love of sailors kiss and go ..."

And I love the love my heart gives itself.

I just keep shining, waiting like a treasure.
LE

0 comments:

Post a Comment