Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What Colour Is Tinkerbell

If I look tired .... Vera Carvalho da

If I look tired off the path, and almost powerless
to make way, if you see me feeling
that life is hard,
because I can not, because I do not follow. Come

remember as a beginning.
Come and challenge me ... .. your challenge.
Muéveme the soul, impulse
me again,
take me to myself.

I know
turn my lamp in the dark time between the cold wind,
again be fire from embers still,
to enlighten and revive my pilgrim walk. Back to whisper


that slogan from the first step for a beginning. Show
claw
needed to rise from the fallen.

If I look tired off the path,
no more space than the earth, brings
I recall that there are bridges, there are also
wings, we have not seen.

we going armed with faith and courage, we will always
what we believe. That we are warriors
full life,
everything leads us to our site
in a first step, and a new commitment,
leads to the form of not being defeated.

the tree bends, shakes, shakes,
defoliated and sprouts, but it remains upright.
That the only stretch that gives
forward is one that covers our foot extended.

If I look tired off the path,
lonely and sad broken and wounded,
sit beside me, hold my hands, my eyes
enters into my cache ...

and tell me ... you can! ... and insists, we can! ...
until I understand that I can as well . Let your voice

wake from your certainty,
tired that he fell asleep.
And maybe if you want, lend me your arms,
to join, new and determined.

That the union is
triumph when we
shoulder to shoulder with the same verve.

If I look tired off the path, my gaze
leads your way.
Let me see the tracks, which further are marked,
one step after another the way you came.

And will you one morning,
the insistent voice for a new beginning, which opens another direction

just because I have always believed that ... we can!
can! Can!

My Friend!

Vera Carvalho da

Thanks to all those friends I have around me, for trusting in me more than myself. And for always being there ... at the precise moment that I needed.
I always had the good fortune to have with them at any time, and that, nowadays ... is a luxury.
you want to be, as you may know ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment