Friday, September 10, 2010

How To Make Sidekick Internet Work Att Program

resumes ...


resumes ...
travel again
flying with my mind numb
on sun-drenched fields,
raging seas by the wind,
on the mane of the clouds under a blue sky.
resumes ...
run to you again
magic wings on my feet
with thick forests of birch,
by mountains of haughty rock immortal
the deserts of the night and the steppes of dawn.
resumes ...
see you again before me with my eyes
spellbound in oak caressing wind,
in the foam of the wave hitting the coast,
on Lake of the pagans where bonfires are lit.
resumes ...
be with you again with our arms linked
for souls to be in this one,
to our hearts love the warm outbreak,
for our lips together and life is based on a kiss.
resumes for waking
this with you again my love,
but meanwhile I'm still single
and lost in doubt.

Myrdhin of
Tirith


0 comments:

Post a Comment