Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Best Hide Ip Software

Thank U

I do not know if you ever said thanks, but now you say them.

I want to thank all the unconditional love you gave me, because if not for the love that you lived in the entire time we were together I know that today I could not have even a crumb of hope. Knowing that someone like you-all a Prince Charming-me-loved as you loved me dearly, with emotion, with enough sensitivity to understand and accept, is what helps me see the gray skies of today and know that in some distant place someone can love me.

You have been the great love of my life. And I stay with that statement, because only you do not let my heart little adrift. You were the one who knew how to take care, pet, make me feel loved and happy for so long.

Thanks for that.

I must also apologize for making you suffer, because I know how you felt you should have. Please forgive me for having damaged, make you shed tears, acting like a bitch the only person who has been in my life and did not deserve it. I beg you to forgive me for everything wrong with me I left you, because no one deserves to feel that way. Nobody has the right to break her heart to another person.

So silently ask your forgiveness through this post will probably never see.

And we hope that the two be as happy with other people as they once were to each other. For the princess

find the prince who deserves it, and you - my knight You can run your horse into the castle where your lady will be waiting.

With a huge affection,

LE

0 comments:

Post a Comment