Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How Many Calories In A Pop Secret Bag

31.08

is as if she had sunk more than ever in my body, crying out for air, sun, a little light. He does not remember its normal beat and only throws agonizing screams begging for what once was, and now is lost.

But soon a ray of light (a measly beam with a smile new) will find it is more red than I thought. Believes that when all is lost, you discover that it is not. That life goes on, because when you're born to be great can not drop.

Now everything hurts. Breathing hurts. Walking hurts. Thinking is a mental torture.

But I know one day will dawn and nothing hurt. Laugh again because it is not proper to me catatonic states. Perceived as the sun warms my body and I'll want to dance until the heels make holes in the soles of my feet.

Today I feel everything that happens to me not to forget that I can still feel very, very much, I am a sphere of feelings intense. And soon those feelings again be a beautiful love ...

For love attracts love, even though they Tris my heart many times ... never lose hope.

And never, NEVER, I lose myself.

It is a rebirth, and receive the spring more beautiful than ever.

In the end I'll always hold myself. LE

0 comments:

Post a Comment