Thursday, August 26, 2010

Is There Language In Mw2

New job ... new stage ... o well ill? who knows what?





These days I'm more bundled the shoe of a Roman, I have abandoned my blog ...
But ... everything has its explanation. New job ... I do not think that comes a little big, sip ... I tell you.

A has always worked for SMEs, and this ... it's like you take out of your house and you always say that now is not a palace of meters and several plants, uffffff ....
The little things more bearable, and guys, sorry, but it will for you. Sure you guys will understand me better.

Too
are always crowd, I never liked the crowds, always ran away from them, well, now I'm y. .. I throw myself headlong into one of them.

No maybe it's for good or bad, but ... I have afrontaré clear that the best you can and see what happens. But I always said I am English girl in the street, as has always been said, and all this so Americanized and abbreviations and numbers all over instead of those names we gave our dads at the baptismal font .... I do not if I end up getting used to all these changes

promise as he caught the thread .... I will walk around here more often ... It is a threat, and threats ... I in compliance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment