Saturday, August 21, 2010

How To Mount Front License Plate On Honda Pilot

Nueva etapa ...

Life is based on that ... in stages.

Well, I think it will also come to an end. Is that the cuarentitis? (A little late, yes, but I go with that being late for everything, which is a lentita)

All I know is that this slump will pass and better times to come, as someone said I love ... next year will be mine. Plim will be ours. Life happens, we as water escapes between the fingers, y. .. we have to live it?

Mixed feelings, medley of memories, sensitivity to the surface, sorrows and joys of holding hands together, and at the end of the day ... when it is assumed that we would have to rest ... Our neurons plan is put in the microwave popcorn, and it is so difficult to sleep.

Thankfully we do not need sleep to dream, that we never let those endorphins that at least .. that's what we got him.

In those wings still being tied hand and foot, we can fly (sorry, I'm single-minded but ... ye there is)

A dream, an illusion, a summer .. . free time ... and all those laughs Internet ... they are real.

Bruha You want ... I know


0 comments:

Post a Comment