Friday, August 27, 2010

Thornberry Online Rescue Game

....


... and after these two months, febrile, anxious, no longer, longest. And taking a break from household chores and study time this weekend I hope ...
... My head flew to my homeland, that botxo of my soul, that Aste Nagusia that between one thing and another, took five years getting lost.

Fiestas ... Opportunity to meet with the crew as ever, with family, friends that I have not saw, catch up with them, see their eyes, they can be playing and having them forward, sometimes ... the damn phone not give so how you'd like. Stick a few laughs with them, or tears, depending on what you play, that for everything there ...

counts are made of many things, are remembered more ... Remember when ...? and that time when ...? And the laughs end up surfacing

familiar
I declare, my people of my friends and I miss them, they and my country, but ... I will make the firm intention, as every year, not to miss this event next year.

See Marijaia dancing, see the face of children getting through the mouth of Gargantua and see you out with that smile and those eyes jumping, take a few tixikitos with the crew by choznas, throw some balls with the improvisers in the Plaza de Santiago, a tour of the new square, the square of the gas, the pergola ... see the fireworks from the city hall bridge .....
Well, another year will be. This ... study touches.

Zorionak Aste Nagusia 2010 Bilbo!



0 comments:

Post a Comment