Monday, August 30, 2010

Untucked Shit With Suit

... A number more? ... Soudade








Yep, I passed ... I am now a larger number in a large company. Directly pass the test and give you an electronic card which has a number ... you have no name, no identity, only that number.
To access the company has passed the card by a little machine and recognize the number ... you open the barrier.
Then when you get to your job, you have to type the number above to give you access to your computer.

is a total loss of identity, a small swarm of bees for the queen identified by a numbering.
And of course, like any good swarm that boasts ... drones wander down the hall, in this case ... are allowed to walk around the hive, so yes, no whip (thank goodness)

I never liked the crowds, I am of large spaces and few people, but now .... Ye it touching!

As angry swarm of bees,
a dark corner of memory come to haunt
memories of past hours.

I want them to repel. Effort as useless!
surround me, harass me,
and one after another to key comes
the sharp sting the soul festers.

Gustavo Adolfo Becquer

0 comments:

Post a Comment