Monday, August 9, 2010

Clean Rusty Boat Trailer

I Was Born a day like this

The date was the first thing I wrote in my notebook in the morning, and I need a few minutes to recognize why that date was familiar.
Perhaps if things had not been as they were, today would have been with you celebrating your birthday, drinking beer and laughing about it and look like a 25 year old. Youth
you run out, like me, but I know that if I stop one second back in your eyes I would see as a small fifteen years I admired with all his heart. Luckily

and I can not look into the eyes.

Although I must admit ...

... even with the cold August sun on my back ...

... there are nights you want to see you again and forget all the past.

Damn, why could never be just friends with no other feeling?

Or rather ...

Why was I who always clung to that feeling fickle?

Idiot.

I know.

But you were always a fool

for me You were always my asshole.

Fuck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment