Friday, August 13, 2010

Yg Entertainment Work

Alas.


opened my eyes and the whole city was destroyed. The cement rocks piled on what was once a major thoroughfare, and pillars of buildings stood like shadows on the destruction at that time the sun shone.

I felt lost.

was hard to see well with the dust that rested on my nose and made me sneeze as a chronic allergy. My eyes filled with tears of annoyance and rubbed my hands on them, leaving my face with land marks.

- Is there anyone out here - I called hoping that not only the echo was my response.

- Alo hear me? - I asked the whistling wind that brought the remains of ash from who knows where and why.

But no one answered my questions.

I walked with my knee trying to avoid the bloody remains of houses that looked like boulders. It hurt every step like walking on fire, struggling not to fall, feeding only the desire to survive to bear this burden that meant a shattered limb.

wanted to live, he wished with all my heart, but the pain would end all desires, even those who love and wishes that are stored deep in the red heart. How could

to die without fulfilling my dreams?. Although this destruction is not assured me that my dreams may be fulfilled now. But still the desire to fulfill those dreams was the only thing that drove me forward, to move, walk, fly like never before did it because I always was vetoed.

closed my eyes and raised my hands dirty to feel the wind and cold. The remains of a fire which had been heated were gone, and now it was only a breeze toxic marking my skin with black spots. Batty over my arms as I had ever seen in the clouds, which had been rejected by the older guard. And without wings that had so longed to be deployed as two cotton leaves behind me.

The first dream was fulfilled. Now was the jump takeoff. Having

take me over the top.


LE

0 comments:

Post a Comment